We advise and help to prevent exclusive rights violations at the border:
- we prepare applications to the Customs Chamber to take action to provide protection at the border for trademarks, inventions, industrial designs or utility models,
- we prepare applications for prolongation of the granted protection at the border,
- we prepare cautionary letters regarding infringers (producers, distributors and importers),
- we conduct negotiations and mediations,
- we prepare applications for the destruction of counterfeit goods,
- we conduct civil and criminal proceedings concerning the protection of intellectual property rights.
- we act in strict cooperation with the relevant services (customs authorities, police, public prosecution service) in order to identify violations and ensure protection of rights on the border.